Monday, October 10, 2011

Following the Photographer

The article, "The Day I Trailed A Paparazzo," is about a journalist who follows around a paparazzi guy named Wagner. It was an interesting article, and I definitely learned way more than I already knew about paparazzi, but nonetheless, I still find them kind of "stalkerish" and overstepping the line. I understand that people want to know what's going on with celebrities and celebrity gossip, but they have lives too. Some celebrities love to show off for the cameras and love for paparazzi to get the lowdown about their lives, but others just want to live normally. Unfortunately this cannot be the case and the paparazzi have to try and make a living as well. Overall, it was a solid article and somewhat changed my perspective on the respect I had for the paparazzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment