Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Top Five Sports Blogs

1. Bleacher Report - Bleacher Report is a website that cover various topics in almost every sport. Also, anyone can write for them; all you have to do is apply. I write for this site and you can find my articles by searching my name.

2. AZ Snake Pit - The AZ Snake Pit is an unofficial blog for the Arizona Diamondbacks. I like it because it gives me a fans' take and analysis.

3. MLB Rumors - MLB Rumors pertains to projected trades mostly. Anything that is heard through the grape vine is mentioned in this blog. I love this blog because baseball is my favorite sport and I keep up with it all season long.

4. Outta Town Clowns - OTC is a blog that covers the opinions on sports by Patrick McWeeny. I also wrote for this blog and it was started by one of my friends. It is now kept up by his buddy from Marquette University and provides great information on soccer and football.

5. True Hoop - True Hoop is an affiliate blog with ESPN. It covers the NBA and keeps you up to date with what is going on in basketball. I have played basketball and followed the NBA for my entire life, so this is a great blog if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment